The Road to Redemption Posted by Hello

The sweltering heat was unerving for me, a hell on earth as they would call it. It was dry and it was morbid. Sucking the very life that sustain your veryself; water.
Laying here with the heat that engulf me, my mind absorbed into desperation for coolness. The heat would not allow it, it thunders with might like some angered creature wanting to let loose.
What would you do when you look back along the road of history, all you can see is bleak of goodness. Every corner turn and every bend of the road there is this poignant blackness?
Tortured with this fever that erupts so suddenly. It made me think about the shitty things I have done and not be sorry for. If I can't stand this heat that envelopes me, how am I suppose to stand Hell?
Memories are either meant to be cherish or learnt from.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template