Blue Bangkok


-: Blue Bangkok :- Posted by Hello

Someone spoke to me in Thai when I was in Bangkok couple of months back. And I wondered WHO AM I?
Who am I that lives inside this mortal shell?
Am I what I think I am? Can someone tell?
Would my yellow skin show me the truth?
Would my blood give me the proof?
Who am I?
My aunt calls me 'Pisang' it means the same as being 'Oreo' coloured on the outside and white in the inside. I know who I am and I have not to prove anyone I am not. I didn't take the comment seriously, because I cannot deny the fact that I am 'Pisang'. But my 'White-ness' limits itself to my usage of the English medium, and not the mother tongue; other than that I am just as yellow as any other man.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template