Untangle my roots if it pleases you...


Im like a weed that feeds on anything that has an aura of neediness. Like a weed I infest on others like the weed i am. Drawn by the feelings of solitudes and isolation my twines find it ways in the darkness of day as if by some unseen forces.

I am a weed, sucking up the juices of life in places that I am not wanted. A bit of green at first that calms the eye but then when my leaves gets out of control, multiply in numbers beyond expectation it is time that my roots get pulled out of this solid ground.

I don't know why, but this is the weed I am. Perhaps was to be born as such to give others shelter from the heat of the day and as the sun sets my functions serves no more than of lesser fertelizer.

A weed is always a weed, regardless of how much flowers I bloom in one day or how much of the cool shade I have given. Useful in the begining but at the end of it, i serve no purpose. This is perhaps as far as useful I could be. I wanted to be more but I don't see any reason to think otherwise.

A weed is just a weed. Need me and throw me. Do as you please. As long the sun keeps shining on your leaves.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template