divorce.. messy shit


why is it 2 grown up so consume with hate and vengeance that they cannot look past the hurt and pain to realize they are wasting time plotting to get at one another. when they could have just end the game and carry on with their damn stupid lives?

ive always heard of stories of how divorces can be messy and painful and i would never thought some day it could apply to me.

my aunt and uncle is divorcing, and recently things are getting up to court for God Knows reasons which i myself i don't want to know. less that you know the less it will hurt you; and some how i find myself sort off 'involved' all because of me wanting to be nice to my Ex-Uncle i went and visit him at his office somewhere in Bangi. i didn't realize telling him how my aunt is going along will somehow used by him in court. shit.

back from KK and suddenly there's so many mess that needs cleaning up.

perhaps im over reacting, i just wish my aunt just sign the damn papers and let our lives move on. why hold on to something that is already lost? my uncle is already remarried with a kid now. let bygone be bygones. is that so hard?

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template