popping cherries.












it was a sunny afternoon, i had just finish school for the day and it was autumn i think. it was the type of morning where the sun was half past midday, not too heaty with patches of clouds obscuring the gray sky. its always gloomy here, hardly any sunshine if not for the summer. but nonetheless miserable as it was; i was happy.

i took the shortcut back home, going through the fields at the back of the school passing through a little plot of 'wood' which i think the only one left here here so far and over the small bump of a hill before adjoining the main road.

it is through this little road that the most exiting part of my life were to be found. scratches of names on trees and twigs of home trying to build on sticky wooden trees.

as were passing the trees, some of it were cherry trees with succulent plump ruby red cherries hanging on the edge of the branches. if only like it was on tele then by now the sounds of angels
would be harking mad by now. telling me 'cherries fat boy, loads and loads of cherries here!'

though that sounded more like lucifer enticing a cow for fresh fodder. now being me, i seriously would say never to food, especially fresh ones hanging of a tree waiting to be picked. its must been my lucky day!

put my bag down, rolled up my stinking school shirt; smelly cos i've been running all day during recesses, with a huff and a puff i tried to clambered up the sticky trees. struggling to try and grasp with my grubby fingers the little branches that holds the yummy cherries.

i was about 10 feet up in the trees struggling and trying my best to be a little squirrel; so nimble and lithe; when all of sudden i heard a "crack!". first thing comes to me mind was that i tored my pants but as i felt my rather large bottom i couldnt feel any tear nor could i feel breezy light winds through my crack. so what the heck was that noise?

it was without a moment lapse that i didnt have the time to contemplate the moment nor thought of a epiphany that suddenly i lose grip of the brach that i was 'perching on'. its as if the branch suddenly poofed itself from beneath my feet.

im flying?

you cant fly you nitwit.

then?

obviously your falling!

you what? ... i didn't even get to the "what?" part when i felt the compression of flat grass against my dainty back accompanied by a large thumped!

it wasnt fair, i didnt even get to say "aaack!".

i lay motionless for a while, wondering why the sky is spinning. i was pretty sure i wasn't sniffing anything at the moment nor was it my ejaculation. period. a shot of shitty pain buzzed through my back.

damn it hurts!

ha ha served you right!

shuttup.

ahhh.. got to get up. i didnt know whether to laugh or to cry. the pain was so aweful that it made it funny in a rather peculiar way. the sight of falling elephant couldnt beat wat just had happen. even dumbo couldnt top this.

but despite the fact that i may have broken my back, nevertheless in my hands are the yummy cherries!

ha ha back at you who ever you are..

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template