innocence


innocence Posted by Picasa

How foul your smile, seem to me is. The fakeness that lies beneath that sparkling white teeth hides nothing from my eyes. So you've come back from over the seas. To what have you come back to? You hold nothing dear to you here, only perhaps of your family. Other than that you're just like any of them, a pretender. A pretender who pretends that what he is, is better of that anyone of us here. A pretender that feels he doesn't belong here, claims to have been a better part of society. Yet you were born here, the blood that runs through you is bonded with this red earth that you so detested.

What are you now? A man with a changed conscience?
..............................................................................................

How can you speak the things you have no knowledge off?
How can you speak the things that made us who we are?
How can you deems imperfect and all of us flawed?
...............................................................................................

I see no more innocence in you, you are like a child that holds in a his hands a matchbox, you burn of the things that you hold no value of or you understand off. You strike your match against those that have courage to stand for who they are. You burn them with no regrets.

..............................................................................................

Your match cannot burn me, the fire would not bite my flesh. The heat my body will not succumb to and pain I will endure. With every match you light, I'll blow it out with every breath I've got.

..............................................................................................

Truth be told, I don't think I want to know you anymore. Money doesn't mean much to me, I really couldn't care less that you eat in expensive places, or that you have travel to Italy. What's the point of having all these things if people don't really like who you are? So you say 'f*ck em' to those who are indifference with you but do you really believe that you survive long without them? You seems to be a hard cookie on the outside, but you really don't fool my eyes. I see the core thats in you and you are nothing but a fake to the world. Without your father's money, you're absolutely nothing.

1 blurbs:

Vagabond said...

the manggis....confusing laa...looks errm confusing ehh...what was the actual msg ahh?..innocene?...not so, i think..hohohoho...

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template