Happy Birthday to my homeland.

So another birthday looms by, what's next I wonder on our menu?

Do you feel anything at all? Me? I don't know, maybe...

It's hard to find the right feel every time this Merdeka Days come up, how am I suppose to feel? This Virgo-an syndrom is killing me, sometimes I wish I feel less.

Another year comes and go, another celebration and another illusion?

Was reading some interesting arguments between some oldies who had a lot to say about almost everything that is to do with Malaysia truly Asia. (http://www.jeffooi.com/archives/2005/08/merdeka_taking.php) . Some had rather interesting views while others prefer to argue on facts of history but all in all you can't help to learn a thing or two from reading here. If ever you have plenty of time to sieve trough all the articles you'll find its blardy hilarious concerning comments given by readers. The plus side is that being a lazy bum like myself when it comes to matters of business HERE is where I get my sources of what's going on the undershady business world of our beloved country. You guys won't believe it its like a whole lot of lies, drama, and other shabangs just like those we see on tv. Corporate scandals is just as saucy as real life ones. It beats knowing who fitnah who anydays..

Where was I?

Oh what is it like being Malaysian? To be honest I have no idea whatsoever. I'm stuck in this dual idealism of what I should be being bombarded by parties seems to plague this country.

Being loyal, can we be loyal to something even though it is wrong in the first place? Are we loyal to the person or to the idealism? What happens if the idealism is right and the person is wrong? which would you go for?

Then if the person is right and the idealism is wrong, what would happen then?


0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template