Moving on..


Gokusen Posted by Picasa

Even good stories end, characters move on leading life as they should have. All stories come to an end, sometimes to a happy ending and yet other times; better not say.

Thus in life, in the real world everything is on the move. Time move, people move and hearts move. The ending of my campus days brought much abrupt sense in myself. There was many no-mores; like eating nasi lemak at 3 am and sleeping in class. With working life, everything seems to be different.

For one who was used to having company constantly day in and day night and then Boom here all alone on this Island; was quite a big slap on my arse. I know I've been here before, in this same situation yet still I felt like I never felt it before. It was foolish to think that all these fun stuff would last forever and things would be the same always.

Nothing can be help with it comes to growing up, everyone has their own fate and their own destiny. I will come to mine and they will go to theirs.
Roses blooms and wilts, but their smell remains.

2 blurbs:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Hope you will come by to visit our
Internet Shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for pots and pans or some other item, you will probably find it here. There are 20 different departments of great brand name products.

Anonymous said...

Jeez if that weere me in da picture with everyone starring at me! ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template