Running to where?

Why is it that I keep dreaming the same thing over and over again? Why do I keep dreaming of running and running, endlessly, being chased like some pray hunted by some unseen hunter?

What is the meaning of my dreams? I dreamt that I flew with wings of white, angelic figure yet the light that shines from within was neither white nor pure, it was black as night.

Who is this that chases me in my dreams? A mili second away his hand reaches out to me, very nearly searing my wings apart with his grip of death. Is it death? Am I dreaming of Death?

Is the angel of Death beckoning me to my fate?

I have often thought of death and being dead. With the recent passing of my friend; former schoolmate; I couldn't help to think 'What if that was me?'

I thought about the being carried by solemn friends and relatives to the cemetary, the ground already dug out ready for my dead physical matter.

I pretended it was me that lay there in the ground, with my head facing the Holy City and the white clothe that binds me to my end.

The thought sent shivers down my back, this short life of mine has witnessed too many darkdays that I if released into the world, the sky would darken for days.

I don't seek to surrender while I still breath, what I seek is the truth.

2 blurbs:

SleepingBeauty said...

I use to dream of constantly running from something too. My mom says it's a sign of insecurity. But according to this dream website, if U dream of running, it means U are actually running from a problem in real life. So, stop for a bit, reflect on your life, handle whatever that needs to be handle and hopefully U'll sleep soundly after that. Good luck!!

Vagabond said...

hm ironically i too dreamt of running/chased by things...its kinda weird come to think abt it..i think everyone one dreams about it kott..err i just am bored and i thght that ill leave a comment hehe...thats all.
subang jaya over and out! ahahahhaha

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template