a sudden expression

I suffered a momentary lapse of time, I cannot understand how so many years have passed since I last saw the person that whom I deeply surrendered my soul to. Like some tragedy that befell on the unfortunates, I am one of them. How unfortunate that the turn of events in my life had me forgotten the time that has flown so fast and too quickly.

I closed my eyes once again, hoping to picture the person I have once seen without my eyes, whom I seen with my senses of smell, of touch and of perhaps love.

Was there ever love? I cannot deny it nor can I admit it. It was what it was; some unknown wonder that lifted me up like a bird flying and soaring amidst the white clouds.

Alas, things never last no matter how much I wanted it to. The end is an absolute, the infamous twin of the beginning. But while it lasted I tasted heaven, the very ambrosia of the heavens I swallowed all. I savored and I did not waste one drop.

The heat of the momentous chemistry burns with an explosion of sparks that I was blinded for days on end.

And now and I glance back into the past of the things that were, I cannot help to wonder if I might once again be given the chance to relieve the experience with yet another if not the same?

Hope will always be inside me, waiting and hoping and waiting still for that time once again. My very inner spirits lies in the faith of hoping for better things to come, suffering and pain is inevitable but it is never overcome. It is never the excuse to give up when things go rough, even if the stick that broke my back came crashing down again, there will always be hope of recovery in the essence of my soul.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template