being a man..

being a man, a son and a brother; all me, it is inevitble that i have to carry some burdens in life. there is no room for me, sacrifices and sacrifices are everything a man should do in order to keep the family together. the burden of this world is little as to compare the rewards that i hope to get in the after life.

my parents shall be looked after, despite of all my wants and needs, their own should come first.
it is the turning of the wheel of life. when i came to this world i have nothing to shield me from sufferings and pains of the world. my father and mother shielded me, nurtured me and fed me. i am me if not for them. the wheel turns and now i find myself at the top, duty calls and this big arms shall hold my mother's hand and this shoulder shall carry the weight of my father. perhaps my adventures have come to an end finally, but i hope it opens new challenges ahead, new roads and new oppurtinity. if its not fated that i stay here so be it. ill find my riches anywhere, but i can never find another sets of parents like mine. i am here again, with a fork in the road and i cant decide whether to go left or right. each road enticing me to pick it as my destination. i try to look at the sky for stars to guide me, but it blinks and dissapeared behind the clouds. i try to stretch out my hand and perhaps feel which is the warmest of the two. but all i felt was the cold wind. so i closed my eyes, and prayed, prayed to the Al Mighty for guidance in making this hard decision. i need a sign Oh Lord, and i need help.

the call of duty as a son rings too loud for me to ignore.

all i can do now is wait and let destiny takes its course.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template