i told myself in the event of my delusion


it seemed forever was it, the last time that we met under the circumstances that both of us we're neither here or there. you were in that place where you could never leave and here i was never could go into it.

what was i thinking back then? hoping perhaps for the impossible maybe? well all men hopes for something in their life, and here i was hoping for yours. such impossible dream meant for fools and i wanted to be a fool, but for what?

to fulfill some destiny that seemed crooked from the start in the first place? to place myself where no man wants?

but there you were, sitting there beneath that tree that we used to lean against listening to the whistling of the winds as it swept the plains beneath us. such pleasure in doing nothing, but to sit and watch as the clouds lumbers over.

your hair, its colour so dense absorbing all the light that strikes and i find myself drawn to the way it falls in between your eyes. a curtain that carelessly hangs hiding in underneath in the eyes of mystery. gazing deep in it only made me lose it, swirling like a mass chocolate pool i drown in the warmth of it all. how comforting it is to lingers myself in your eyes, my cages no more as you search me deep within.

i missed you, as always i have been.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template