oh my.

Dear brother,
Do you feel the warmth of my hands as it cracks on your face?
Have you thought things through of what you’re about to do?
Can you stop feeling so less about yourself within the mess?
Is it all about you now?
Dear brother,
Can you feel the hardness of my knuckles on your cheeks?
Can you not wake up from your dreary delusion?
Are you not able to look beyond your small little world?
And stop crying ‘oh my’?
Dear brother,
What have you done, you selfish bastard?
You gave up not just yourself, but you gave up on me.
Would I suffer no more now that you aren’t here?
Would I feel less terrified now that you have left me?
I wish the blood that flows through my cold fingers, Could awaken you from your endless sleep.
To make you see the suffering you have caused by stupid actions.
But alas, your stillness is what you are now.
No more are you to me, but more of the earth you hence came from.
No more shall you a word to me,
No more of a brother to me.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template