the night before

“Dah la adik, aku tak larat dah. If being friends with you mean I’ve to put up with you friends then forget it. I don’t think I can handle it. I’ve enough problems as it is alright. Stop calling me and I don’t want see you ok”

“Bro, apa nih? I don’t get it. Please tell me”

“Your friends have been using your phone and sending me sms’s. saying a lot of things and yet don’t want my explanations. I’m so tired already ok?”

My head spinning, I wanted to lie down and just forget about it.

Why la do I have to go through these things in life? I wondered how many times I have asked that stupid question.

She.

It was weird the way that we met, or knew each other. It was based on lies and apologies, but along the way since we gotten to know each other she has tried to make it up.

She’s brilliant, she’s smart and best of all she’s anyone dream date but except for me.

Certain things are just not for me, however perfect they may be.

“im sorry.”

“nah, its ok I supposed. They were just doing it to protect you. You’re their adik. Its naturally”

“ill try to talk to him again alright, I mean we talked in the morning about this. I thought he’d understand, I thought they all understood”

“well .. ntah lah. Just talk to him nicely, I don’t want to be the reason that breaks family. He meant well ok and you don’t have to apologize. I’m OK now, just had too many things going on at one time.”

“ok, ill have a chat with him later.”

……………………………………

“When you see that bitch later on, tell her ‘FUCK YOU’ from me alright?”

“hohohohoho … OK”

“who the fuck she think she is? Bad enough she borrowed money from and didn’t even pay back, she had the bloody galls to say that I’ve slept with her? Wait till I see her, ill pound her bloody face in”

……………………………………

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template