where does it all begin?



so i am here,
in this house.
the walls so quiet,
it speaks to me.

i am listening,
to the nothingness,
that rebounds from all sides,
until i passed out.

......................

i started an adventure, going out on my own and got myself a new cave. the cave so comfy that i thought i have found my own little heaven. yet heaven is not what quite it seems.

dwelling inside the cave is a queen, so absorbed in her own world that she hardly notices me around. the queen is a little icey at the moment, her heart wrenched and her mind boggles. she yearns for that love from a man who seem so distant and yet she sees him most of the time.

my adventure has started to be a little challenging, on my intuition to discover the whole world i left my nest hoping that someday ill be able to make someone out of me.

i am contemplating on finding a new cave, for this cave seems rather cold lately. should i stay and weather this out of should i leave to find another? it would be a life learnt lesson to stay, learning comes with a price. it eats away the insides of me a little bit. gnawing and chewing and spitting it out again.

i must find a way to unlock the heart of this queen if want to survive the world beyond.

..........................................

ok definately rambling now. too much food does goes to my head. too much pau. too much teppanyaki. just too much.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template