Second Chance

Adrian was a man who believes in a second chance. He believes it so much that when evil strucks, he finds no despairs but hopes. He see's goodness beneath that lurking evil.

A second chance is all what we need, a second chance is what we need to change ourselves for the better or for the worse. A second chance is needed to learn the things that is lost from us, a second chance is for redemption.

But how many second chances do one gets? How many times does it take for us to learn our mistakes? How many times does it takes for me to learn my mistakes?

One? Two? or Three too many?

I take for granted the life that has been given to me. I feel like I'll lived a million years, that if I do no wrong in this borrowed life. But years go by and I've shorten my a million years of life to what maybe just till tomorow.

And yet I am repentless, I feel no evil and suffers nothing but perhaps begining of today.

What is this pain that reverberates inside of me?

It dawned on me that maybe tomorow is the begining of the end. An end, that is destined to all of us but of the parting ways we do not know off.

Stupidity is the caused of all men's falls. Stupidity, ignorance, lust and greed. The Hellish sins that some of us adopts so well.

A second chance is sometimes what we need at some times in our life. A new begining to a learnt lesson.

Wake up and grow up.

Slap yourself twice and maybe thrice, do what it takes to wake yourself from this illusion of forever. What kind of forever do you think you want to live in?

If only men realizes their follies.
If only I realizes my own follies.
Then perhaps I'll live a little longer.

0 blurbs:

Copyright © 2009 - b l o g A d a m - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template